Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

School

Hi guys! This story is going to be about 
school! Let's get started.
School is so boring but it can be very fun 
at the same time! So the reason 
why it 
is so boring is because we have to 
do work! School is boring because 
it's just a waste of time to me! I 
mean 8 hours of just doing work. I 
can't wait to go home. 

Well school can be very fun because 
I get to see my friends and I get to play 
games with my friends. We also get to 
have 30mins to 1 hour playtime breaks! 
That's the most fun part! School is my 
happy place when it's lunch time and 
morning tea time! I hope you guys 
enjoyed this story about my school
 if you did please leave a comment below. 

Byee!

1 comment:

  1. Thats nice to here that you have some bad things and good things about school! Nice work Ryleigh!

    ReplyDelete